Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blog Site 3
This blog offers a good representation of how blogging can be used effectively in the classroom. It provides a good means for sharing information and communicating with students, colleagues, parents, and the world. I'm new to this blog and every time I visit it, I find something interesting and smart. Again, its primary focus is written expression. I found the links to other blog sites that are mentioned on this site to be worth the time. This blog also includes numerous links to some good technology resources. I liked reading about the projects in which technology was an effective tool that allowed for collaboration between students from other schools. I do not use a blog in my classroom, but am thinking of ways I could include it next school year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting a link to our class blog!

Followers